NEWLY RENOVATED!! Whether you are here for the fantastic boating, fishing, hiking, and kayaking inside Beaver's Bend State Park , Shear Pleasure is a one bedroom wooded cabin built for couples or small families who appreciate luxury. A true retreat, this cabin is designed specifically for guests who want the adventure of the unspoiled outdoors combined with the amenities of a boutique hotel. Located in beautiful and serene Timber Creek Trails South on a quiet cul de sac, Shear Pleasure is surrounded by an acre of pine trees and hardwoods giving it a sense of quiet seclusion. The cabin is one of the few located within walking distance to an array of fine restaurants, shopping and entertainment including The Moon Tower(owned by infamous CHOPPED champion chef Tabb Singleton), the Hochatown Whiskey Distillery, and Mountain Fork Brewery.
The premium features of Shear Pleasure start outside with a large wrap around covered deck. A real wood-burning fireplace, a 4-5 person hot tub, dining for six, and a large gas grill complete the outdoor living space. Located at ground level is a relaxing fire pit where you can roast hot dogs, make s'mores, or enjoy a warm comfortable campfire.
Upon entering the cabin, you are instantly put at ease with the comfortable traditional furnishings. Inside you will find a full kitchen that has every appliance you will need during your stay, complete with granite counter-tops and an automatic dishwasher. In the living room there is an easy start electric fire place, a 47" HD flat screen television with Direct TV and DVD player, a sleeper sofa, and a comfortable reclining leather chair. The spacious bedroom has a king sized bed decked out with a pillow-top mattress for a great night's sleep, comfy 100% cotton linens, and a 32" HD flat screen television also with Direct TV and DVD player. The bathroom a large shower/bathtub. Shear Pleasure is equipped with its own washer and dryer for our long term guests.
Area activities include fishing, tubing, kayaking, boating, jet skiing, horseback riding, the Choctaw Casino, hiking, bird watching, fall leaf viewing, fine dining, the Ouachita National Forest, and zip lining. All within approximately 10 minutes or less. You couldn't ask for a more centralized location to all that Broken Bow has to offer!!
Luxury at its best.
- King Size Pillow-top Bed
- 100% High Thread count cotton sheets
- 4 King Size Plush Pillows
- Complimentary Eco-Friendly Toiletries and Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Granite Counter Tops
- Complimentary Coffee, Sugar, and Creamer
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Glasses and Barware
- Serving utensils
- Complete set of silverware
- 4 Person Dinnerware
- Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Direct TV and Wifi Package
- Flat Screen TV with Direct TV and DVD Player in Master Bedroom
- Flat Screen TV in Living Room with Direct TV and DVD Player
- Washer & Dryer
- Self Controlled Central Heating and Air
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fireplace
- Gas Grill with Propane Provided
- Rejuvenating 4 Person Hot Tub
- Expansive Outdoor Terrace with 4 Person Patio Furniture
- 4 Person Fire Pit with Comfortable Outdoor Chairs
- Check in is at 3:00 pm and check out is at 11:00 am
ENJOY YOUR STAY